THREE COMPONENTS OF THE COURSE
BACHELOR IN BUSINESS ECONOMICS (BBE)
BACHELOR IN MANAGEMENT STUDIES (BMS)
BACHELOR IN FINANCE AND INVESTMENT ANALYSIS (BFIA)
Beginning of Online Application: Expected to start in the 1st week of April, stay tuned for details.
The selection criteria for the same is as follows for Delhi University:
- Joint Entrance Examination Weightage is 65%.
- Weightage for Class 12th marks is 35%.
The exam paper is expected to be bifurcated into 4 parts:
- Quantitative Ability – Based on Mathematics up to class 12th
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- General English
- Business and General Awareness
- The candidates are required to attempt 100 questions in 120 minutes. Each correct answer will get a score of plus 3 marks, each wrong answer will get a score of minus 1 mark.
- Below is the % share of Questions from each section in JAT exam